Image & Video Galleries > Portrait

My photos look so dull

<< < (18/20) > >>

Northstar:
My attempt using Snapseed on my iPad....it's free(from Nic software) and works pretty well.

5 minutes max.

The original and then the edit

tron:
This is a joke right?

There is nothing in these settings that cannot be done in post. They will serve you almost nothing.
Plus, In cloudy days less contrast and saturation that for standard shooting? This is certainly a joke!

gferdinandsen:

--- Quote from: tron on August 05, 2013, 01:19:01 PM ---This is a joke right?

There is nothing in these settings that cannot be done in post. They will serve you almost nothing.
Plus, In cloudy days less contrast and saturation that for standard shooting? This is certainly a joke!

--- End quote ---

+1  You can achieve a much better result shooting in RAW and doing post-processing.  This chart looks like it for an absolute beginner with no knowledge of post processing.

surapon:
Sorry, Sir, Dear Tron and Dear Gferdinandsen.
 I already remove my post, Sorry, I am wrong, Because, When some one ask how to Fixed the Dull Photos, And I think that person need help,  like me in the Past, I just offer my two cents lesson from my Photography Teacher= and I forget ,that  Lesson just for the Beginner like Me.
Sorry Sir, Yes, Now I know that most of the Members on this Post are the PRO.
I will not post the stupid Ideas, for the beginner like that any more.
Surapon Sujjavanich, AIA, CPS . Gold Member.
Apex, NC., USA.

cnardo:
Surapon....

I, for one, would appreciate it if you re-post your hand written class notes. I didn’t not have time to looks at them and try it out for myself. While shooting in Raw gives you complete flexibility in POST, these might be handy for the “kids party/family gathering” photos so many of us get asked to do.

Thanks…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version