Gear Talk > EOS Bodies - For Stills

T4i Touch Screen Review

(1/1)

MichaelTheMaven:
Hey Everyone- Just posted my review on the Canon T4i's Touch Screen Monitor. Its just a quick run through of all the neat things you can do with it. I would be willing to bet we will be seeing the touchscreen on most of Canon's DSLRs in the future, its a really, REALLY nice addition.

When the 5Diii came out, I was a little irked that the zoom button was moved. I don't even look for the zoom button now, I want to play with that monitor.

Enjoy!

Michael

http://www.youtu.be/ydtb70Stzcc

RLPhoto:
Tried the T4i in Best Buy, and I have to say. Canon Well done! I could see a touch-screen in the 5D4 and 1Dx2 later.

wickidwombat:
1 question that worrys me with the touch screen is the nose interface
more specifically the nose on my face interfaceing with the screen

any comments or issues here?

LikeBreathing:

--- Quote from: wickidwombat on June 28, 2012, 07:02:57 PM ---1 question that worrys me with the touch screen is the nose interface
--- End quote ---

This was the first question I thought of where hearing about the touch screen.  I know if can be turned off to use the manual controls only, but not sure how easy/quickly/simply that can be done.  Waiting on some good reviews...

RLPhoto:

--- Quote from: wickidwombat on June 28, 2012, 07:02:57 PM ---1 question that worrys me with the touch screen is the nose interface

any comments or issues here?

--- End quote ---

Not an issue. you have to hit the Q button on the screen to activate it and its located on the bottom right corner. Its very difficult to hit accidentally.

Very smart for canon to do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version