Image & Video Galleries > Sports

AFL (Australian Rules Football)

<< < (6/6)

zim:
You guy's are lucky, this sort of stuff is just outright banned at my local football ground

8.With the exception of authorised Media representatives holding accreditation issued by the club/event organiser, the taking of photographs or filming by any means inside the Ground is prohibited. In addition, no transmission or reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording or otherwise is permitted save with a special authorisation in writing by the club/event organiser and, where appropriate, the prior consent of The Scottish Football Association, the Scottish Premier League, the Scottish Football League or appropriate body.

Then again they also have what might just possibly be the daftest rule ever for a football stadium

10.Unnecessary noise such as from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion, annoyance or nuisance of any kind, is not permitted in any part of the Ground.

wayno:

--- Quote from: woollybear on March 03, 2013, 05:47:26 AM ---Just curious...what are the black arm bands on the white jersey'd players?

--- End quote ---

They are worn as a mark of respect for someone associated with the club who has recently died. They are worn quite often.

Roo:
A few from last week's Kangaroos vs Suns game.  I had no problems at the bag check upon entering but security came and checked my lens once I started shooting. 

Roo:
and some more...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version