Image & Video Galleries > 5D MK III Sample Images

Post your vacation wildlife shots!

<< < (3/4) > >>

CanonGirl:

Mick:
Managed to finally get out and shoot a few deer shots in the Autumn rut. No colour enhancements, all natural. Actually ive toned the colours down as no one believes the autumn colours were that intense. Shame.

Mick

Kernuak:
I've never had much luk with deer (maybe I'm just being overcritical), nice rut shots. Personally, I would push the saturation back up to what you think it was like. It doesn't really matter what others think ultimately, as long as you're happy with the results.

revup67:
Tracked the male eagle for an hour or so which led me to the female..both perched..

Two Bald Eagles (Male and Female Adults) - Manasquan Reservoir, NJ by Revup67, on Flickr

Gray Fox..most elusive..just happened to turn around with a 4000mm attached to my 5D Mark III while out in Modjeska Canyon and there was this fox staring right at me..seconds later it was gone

Gray Fox on the Loose - Modjeska Canyon, CA by Revup67, on Flickr

revup67:
After remaining almost completely still for about 10 minutes out of nowhere comes this small pack of Coyotes.  This one fairly large in size was staring me down for a good seconds before deciding to go the opposite way.  A good choice :)

Coyote in the Wild (Black Star Canyon) by Revup67, on Flickr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version