Sorry, my english is not very good (I'm french).
Ok, sorry, in fact, it works...
I have done with the  and .
I thought this value in  increase by the same type of lens for differents of 24-105 (if you have several 24-105)for example and not for all the lens.
I think I'm not awake today
I explain step by step the procedure I made :
1)My EF 24-105L is mounted (lens not chipped for serial number).
2) I turn on power.
3)The orientation-linked AF point setting is left on default.
4) Reset all setting AFMA's
5) The 1DX see EF 24-105. I enter a serial number and AFMA's.
6) I turn off and turn on the power for checking memory settings : it's OK.
7) I turn off the power and I mount a 40mm pancake.
I turn on the power, my camera see the  EF 40 STM.
9) Serial number lens is recognized, I set AFMA's.
10) I turn off and turn on the power for checking memory settings : it's OK
11) I turn off the power.
12) I mount again the EF 24-105 and turn on the power.
13) The 1Dx see 24-105 with the good AFMA's recorded and the good serial number.
Ok, the AFMA's settings are recorded inside the 1DX
It works same way on the 5D3.
Canon now knows how to repair this bug Thank you very much to neuroanatomist and trowski !