Image & Video Galleries > 1D X Sample Images

Any Thing shot with a 1Dx

<< < (2/724) > >>

pj1974:
Hi Gary

Congratulations with your 1DX, and the 'super' lens... what a great combination.  8)

I appreciate your sample photos, beautifully natural and lovely compositions of wildlife.  These are the sort of photos I like.  ;)

Gary, do you feel the AF is 'best you have ever used'?  How would you compare it to other Canon DSLRs you've used?  (I have a 7D and have managed to squeeze out lots of good photos, including bif).

I'm sure the 1DX is obviously superior to the 7D in every way.... but just good to hear your thoughts and see those sample photos.  :)

Neuro.... yes... keep repeating to yourself.. you must.. keep strong... for all of us...  ;D

Cheers!!

Paul

charlytex:
I've had great luck with the 1DX doing indoor and outdoor concert photography, bird photography, indoor very low light portraits, and have yet to really get a bad shot with high-speed continuous shooting. Here is one example of that taken just before sunset at 2000 ISO using Canon 70-200mm 2.8 at 200mm and 6.3 AV. (This is one in a 1 second sequence of 12 shots).

bdunbar79:

--- Quote from: neuroanatomist on July 17, 2012, 08:14:34 PM ---That and a supertele lens.

Repeats to self...I will keep saving for the 500/4 II and not buy another lens before that...I will keep saving for the 500/4 II and not buy another lens before that...I will keep saving for the 500/4 II and not buy another lens before that (except maybe the 24-70/2.8 II)...I will keep saving for the 500/4 II and not buy another lens before that...

--- End quote ---

I will be there like a Catholic nun to rap your knuckles as you go to click the "Buy" button on B&H's website for the 24-70L II lens. 

anhstudio:
I was able to do some shots of some US Olympic Runners during they're practice!! Here are the images!! THE AUTO FOCUS AND 12FPS IS JUST INSANE!!! SHOT WITH Canon 70-200mm 2.8 II

http://www.anhstudio.com/sports/

Old Shooter:

--- Quote from: bdunbar79 on July 17, 2012, 10:22:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: neuroanatomist on July 17, 2012, 08:14:34 PM ---That and a supertele lens.

Repeats to self...I will keep saving for the 500/4 II and not buy another lens before that...I will keep saving for the 500/4 II and not buy another lens before that...I will keep saving for the 500/4 II and not buy another lens before that (except maybe the 24-70/2.8 II)...I will keep saving for the 500/4 II and not buy another lens before that...

--- End quote ---

I will be there like a Catholic nun to rap your knuckles as you go to click the "Buy" button on B&H's website for the 24-70L II lens.

--- End quote ---

Ow! That brings back painful memories! Sister Mary Perpetua in 2nd grade!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version