- Updated AF, similar to 7D's. Central focus point sensitive at f/8.0 would be really nice.
- 2nd memory card slot. I prefer SDHC/SDXC, but CF would be fine as well.
- GPS. If Canon can put one in the SX230, it should be able to put one in DSLRs.
Nice to have
- Updated metering & AWB.
- Improved dynamic range, ISO & ISO control.
- Higher FPS rate.
- Autofocus in video.
- Ability to use crop lenses.
- Wireless flash control.
- More megapixels. I have far more than I need, anything more would just burn resources from memory card, through image processing, to backup. I would actually welcome a reduction in resolution, unless crop lenses are supported.