November 28, 2014, 10:02:23 AM

Author Topic: B&H shipping of the 1DX?  (Read 6280 times)

rotation360

• SX60 HS
    • View Profile
Re: B&H shipping of the 1DX?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 03:59:16 PM »
Murphy's Camera - Lexington, Kentucky
Good people, good service, speedy delivery and some EOS1Dx waiting for good homes  ;)

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 03:59:16 PM »

bearemt

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 10:11:12 PM »
Me I got mine form the Photo center in NJ.I cancelled my order with B&H,but will still do business with them.
  :) :):)

Equinox271

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2012, 11:14:29 PM »
I would like to know the status on my order and when I may expect delivery? I've ordered back in April, it's now August and I know of other dealers that currently have stock of the item. If I can't get an estimated delivery time by 8/8/2012 chances are high I may cancel my order with B&H.
#102021xxxx

Thanks and waiting patiently,

Equinox271

Hello Equinox271, my name is Ari G:

Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.

I am pleased to inform you that we are getting a shipment of Canon 1 DX's very soon and your order will be filled in that shipment. Unfortunately, I don't have an estimated time for the Canon wireless transmitter though. I apologize for this.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Ari G
B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio
The Professional's Source.
E-Mail Customer Service Department
http://www.bhphotovideo.com

mmoon

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2012, 07:19:43 AM »
del
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:59:38 PM by mmoon »

Equinox271

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2012, 06:17:49 PM »
I've been checking track order on my account page on B&H and it's been saying backordered since April.  I checked today and it said: 102021xxxx

Order Status:             
New order processing

Tracking:
Pending

Well at least I know the wheels are in motion,, keep on rolling right here to papa,,lol

MarkWebbPhoto

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2012, 03:14:31 PM »
I would like to know the status on my order and when I may expect delivery? I've ordered back in April, it's now August and I know of other dealers that currently have stock of the item. If I can't get an estimated delivery time by 8/8/2012 chances are high I may cancel my order with B&H.
#102021xxxx

Equinox271

Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.

I am pleased to inform you that we are getting a shipment of Canon 1 DX's very soon and your order will be filled in that shipment. Unfortunately, I don't have an estimated time for the Canon wireless transmitter though. I apologize for this.

Ari G

That's a bummer, after my good luck with picking up a body off a shelf at a local retailer I think I am done with pre-orders.

Equinox271

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2012, 06:03:45 PM »
#102021xxxx

Equinox271

Ari G

That's a bummer, after my good luck with picking up a body off a shelf at a local retailer I think I am done with pre-orders.

Mark, you are so right. I've seen so many smaller dealers with stock readily available for the taking. I bet as soon as I cancel my order with B&H I would have been next in line for shipment. Crap,,, So we all know what to do when the next big item comes along... no pre-orders and find it at the smaller dealers..

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2012, 06:03:45 PM »

neuroanatomist

• CR GEEK
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2012, 06:48:09 PM »
[... no pre-orders and find it at the smaller dealers..

I went down to my local Ritz Camera shop, and was surprised to find they don't have the 600/4 IS II in stock.  :o 
EOS 1D X, EOS M, and lots of lenses

hammy

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2012, 07:32:34 PM »
I canceled B&H and got mine about 2 wks ago from Norman camera :).

Equinox271

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2012, 10:06:26 PM »
The day I was going to cancel my order I get an email saying that my order has shipped... What a relief just knowing it will be here Monday.

Equinox271

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2012, 06:09:30 PM »
Finally it's here, about to unbox and kiss the baby...lol 

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2012, 06:09:30 PM »