December 19, 2014, 05:52:05 PM

Author Topic: Canon EOS Error Codes and how to Solve the problems.  (Read 189 times)

canon rumors FORUM

Click

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
Re: Canon EOS Error Codes and how to Solve the problems.
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:49:54 AM »
Great information. Thank you for sharing Mr Surapon.

Have a great day Sir.

surapon

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • 80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:00:17 AM »
Great information. Thank you for sharing Mr Surapon.

Have a great day Sir.

Dear Friend Mr. Click.
You are welcome, Sir. Yes, I am the member of CPN Canon-Europe, and they always send me a great infor.---But not CPS/ USA---They want only Money from Members/ Fee, and they stop sending the great Freebies to us---Ha, Ha, Ha.
Have a great weekend, and  have a great hunting for great photos ( of the beautiful young ladies).
Surapon

Marsu42

• Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II
  • ... on superhero vacation!
    • View Profile
    • 6D positive spec list
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:47:58 AM »
http://cpn.canon-europe.com/content/education/infobank/camera_settings/eos_error_codes_and_messages.do?utm_source=newsletter_december_3_14&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter

Thanks, but I always found that the official err code descriptions don't reveal anything at all and you really have to admire their rigorous commitment to elaborate error resolution procedures :-> ...

Err 05 Resolution: Turn the power switch off and then on again.
Err 06 Resolution: Turn the power switch off and then on again.
Err 10 Resolution: Turn the power off, then remove and re-install the battery. Then turn the power on again.
Err 20 Resolution: Turn the power off, then remove and re-install the battery. Then turn the power on again.
Err 30 Resolution: Turn the power off, then remove and re-install the battery. Then turn the power on again.
Err 40 Resolution: Turn the power off, then remove and re-install the battery. Then turn the power on again.
Err 50 Resolution: Turn the power off, then remove and re-install the battery. Then turn the power on again.
Err 60 Resolution: Check that the lens is clear from obstructions. Then turn the power switch off and then back on again.
Err 70 Resolution: Turn the power off, then remove and re-install the battery. Then turn the power on again.
Err 80 Resolution: Turn the power off, then remove and re-install the battery. Then turn the power on again.

In my book "Err70" is "Magic Lantern just crashed" and "Err80" is the catch-all "your camera shutter or lens aperture just died, go buy a new one".  I never experienced anything else for myself.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:47:58 AM »