July 30, 2014, 11:27:03 PM

Author Topic: Reverse Engineer this please  (Read 5369 times)

CJRodgers

• EOS M2
    • View Profile
Re: Reverse Engineer this please
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 12:11:27 PM »
Hey Thanks so much for the reply.

I asked in a comment on your facebook. You get soo many it was probably overlooked though. I probably should have sent a PM.

Anyways, I really like your stuff. If your ever in Leeds (I know your in sheff) give me a message.

Craig

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 12:11:27 PM »

CJRodgers

• EOS M2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 12:15:44 PM »
SB I really liked that shot too.

I think ill have to start trying portraits on overcast days rather than sunny days. I keep getting hotspots and not a nice even light.

philsv77

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 12:15:08 PM »
It looks like just proper exposure with post-processing done. Dodge and burn.

The first one might be flash but I cant see the eyes enough to tell.

Agreed.  The main soft light comes from the sun at the right side of the camera; it's soft on cloudy day.  May add a bit of fill-flash.  Some D&B at the corner in post-process.  Other than that, not much to comment on the photo :)

matrobinsonphoto

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2012, 06:49:58 AM »
Hey Thanks so much for the reply.

I asked in a comment on your facebook. You get soo many it was probably overlooked though. I probably should have sent a PM.

Anyways, I really like your stuff. If your ever in Leeds (I know your in sheff) give me a message.

Craig

Argh! I always try and reply - (eventually, as you can see from this belated reply!)... I just had a look for the comment and can't seem to find it... do you know what date you wrote it on roughly?

Sorry for missing it if it is there somewhere though and thanks for wanting to know - always nice when people want to know how I do things as it at least implies I'm doing something right!

Mat

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2012, 06:49:58 AM »