Image & Video Galleries > Video & Movie

Time Laspe Program?

(1/3) > >>

DMITPHOTO:
Is there any computer program for Mac that can compile a time lapse together other than cs6? Cs6 seems to take forever and doesn't seem to keep the quality of the photos

preppyak:

--- Quote from: DMITPHOTO on August 19, 2012, 10:41:18 PM ---Is there any computer program for Mac that can compile a time lapse together other than cs6? Cs6 seems to take forever and doesn't seem to keep the quality of the photos

--- End quote ---
Any video editing program, and even Quicktime 7 Pro can do it. I'd suggest looking through some of the forum posts here to see if there is anything in Photoshop you are doing wrong:

http://forum.timescapes.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=8

DMITPHOTO:

--- Quote from: preppyak on August 19, 2012, 11:00:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: DMITPHOTO on August 19, 2012, 10:41:18 PM ---Is there any computer program for Mac that can compile a time lapse together other than cs6? Cs6 seems to take forever and doesn't seem to keep the quality of the photos

--- End quote ---
Any video editing program, and even Quicktime 7 Pro can do it. I'd suggest looking through some of the forum posts here to see if there is anything in Photoshop you are doing wrong:

http://forum.timescapes.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=8

--- End quote ---

Thanks a bunch for the link! I prolly am lol

cayenne:
I've done it with both iMovie and with FCPX.....

With iMovie...you put all your clips in....and I believe you select them all, and change the timing to the fastest which I think is 0.1 sec....and it works just fine.

Similarly with FCPX...drop all images in...make into a composite clip, and then use the timing tool to reduce the whole clip to the length you wish...both work quite well.

To get the details on this...go search youtube...I found lots of tutorials there on how to do this. i Movie comes with OSX...so, it is a free tool to play with on the mac.

HTH,

cayenne

DMITPHOTO:

--- Quote from: cayenne on August 22, 2012, 01:09:31 PM ---I've done it with both iMovie and with FCPX.....

With iMovie...you put all your clips in....and I believe you select them all, and change the timing to the fastest which I think is 0.1 sec....and it works just fine.

Similarly with FCPX...drop all images in...make into a composite clip, and then use the timing tool to reduce the whole clip to the length you wish...both work quite well.

To get the details on this...go search youtube...I found lots of tutorials there on how to do this. i Movie comes with OSX...so, it is a free tool to play with on the mac.

HTH,

cayenne

--- End quote ---

Thanks I'll try it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version