August 30, 2014, 10:26:39 PM

Author Topic: Area suggestion  (Read 1615 times)

K3nt

• Canon 70D
  • "No good photo goes unnoticed!"
    • View Profile
    • Flickr
Area suggestion
« on: April 26, 2011, 03:17:32 AM »
Hi,

This post has nothing to do with the 5D3 or 7D2 or any other device Canon may or may not produce in the next 6months.
Instead, I'd like to know who's on flickr/picasa/other photoalbum sites and their links. It's be good to also state what your preferred subject matter is.

I'll go first:
http://www.flickr.com/k3ntfin

My main subject are my dogs. In all sorts of situations. It is proving to be quite challenging as you rarely get a second chance so the setting better be right when you start. I have "lost" a whole bunch of frames that came out too blurry or otherwise 'wrong' due to a) me not knowing what I'm doing  :D and b) silly me had the exposure settings wrong.

That said. Sometimes it does come out right, and the more I practise the more that seems to be the case. Looking forward to the summer vacation when I can devote more time to this great hobby.

Have a great one, all of you!
Flickr

Canon EOS 7D * 10-22mm EF-S * 50mm f/1.4 * 70-20mm f/2.8L IS USM MkII * Nissin 866Di MkII * 430EXII + accessories

canon rumors FORUM

Area suggestion
« on: April 26, 2011, 03:17:32 AM »

neuroanatomist

• CR GEEK
    • View Profile
Re: Area suggestion
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 03:33:35 PM »
Mine is in my signature line.
EOS 1D X, EOS M, and lots of lenses

CR Backup Admin

• Administrator
  • 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 03:50:29 PM »
Mine is in my signature line.

Because of spam robots siging up and entering spam links into their signature line, we've shut down the ability for new members to enter links into their profile signature.  We had to manually delete several thousand of them.

Now, after new members have become regular posters, so we know they are not spammers, the ability to enter links into their signature is granted.  So all regular posters have this ability, but new members will not have it until they have established themselves.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 03:50:29 PM »