November 22, 2017, 11:14:49 PM

Author Topic: Portrait Editing Plugin Recommendations requested...  (Read 2286 times)

MyPhotographer

• PowerShot G7 X Mark II
  • EOS 6D
Portrait Editing Plugin Recommendations requested...
« on: October 07, 2011, 12:08:07 AM »
Hi All,

I'm just after a recommendation of Portrait editing plugins for Photoshop/Lightroom (Windows Platform).

The two I have been thinking of are "Portrait Professional" (http://www.portraitprofessional.com) and "Portraiture" (http://www.imagenomic.com/pt.aspx)...

Added - I'm also interested in comments/reviews of onOne Software's Perfect Photo Suite...

I would be interested in comments/recommendations/comparisons of these or other products.

Wanting to buy in the next few days...

Please ignore the product adverts from this site - Urgently after comments from those that have reviewed or worked with these products.

Jonathan
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 06:34:59 PM by MyPhotographer »

canon rumors FORUM

Portrait Editing Plugin Recommendations requested...
« on: October 07, 2011, 12:08:07 AM »

JR

Re: Portrait Editing Plugin Recommendations requested...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 11:24:08 AM »
I would recommend you download the trial version for each software.  I tried two of them myself and find the Portraiture to work better and provide more natural result.  Portrait Professional seem to offer more features, but I am not looking to change the form of the faces in my pictures.  If you do then maybe you would like it.

So far every picture I tried with Portraiture were great!  I also wanted to try the Perfect Photo Suite mysefl but could not get the demo version to work properly - which is a red flag in itself if their trial download has bug with it...also seemed very slow.

I am no expert at any of those software so you can take this with a grain of salt, but POrtraiture would be my choice...

Hope this helps.
1DX, 24mm f1.4L II, 35mm f1.4L, 50mm f1.2L, 85mm f1.2L II, 135mm f2L, 24-70mm f2.8L II, 70-200mm f2.8L IS II :  D800, D4, and a whole bunch of Nikon lenses

canon rumors FORUM

Re: Portrait Editing Plugin Recommendations requested...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 11:24:08 AM »