December 18, 2014, 01:25:24 PM

Author Topic: Who is this idiot??  (Read 22102 times)

unkbob

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
Re: Who is this idiot??
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2012, 09:39:48 PM »
A little fill flash would have given you some catchlights in the eyes , maybe a cooler fill, or some gel.  Maybe a more relaxed pose, and a better background.

Apart from that I love the potential, your horizion is level enough and you've showed a considered disreagard for the rule of thirds.

Hey, some of us got the joke even if it went over the empty head of the intended target :P

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2012, 09:39:48 PM »

risc32

• Canon 7D MK II
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2012, 09:57:07 PM »
I'm just here to make sure it's not a photo of me doing something silly. Now that I see it is not me I'll exit, please carry on.

Bosman

• 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
    • Bosman Photography
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 12:27:20 PM »
A little fill flash would have given you some catchlights in the eyes , maybe a cooler fill, or some gel.  Maybe a more relaxed pose, and a better background.

Apart from that I love the potential, your horizion is level enough and you've showed a considered disreagard for the rule of thirds.
HAHA! Now that Brett knows maybe he can do a shot with Gels and spike up his hair a little and give his skin a little movie star look.
Bosman Photography www.bosmanphotography.com, Fast Photo Pro www.fastphotopro.com
Follow Bosman Photography on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Bosman.Photography
Sports Photography  Follow Fast Photo Pro on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Fast.Photo.Pr

bdunbar79

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 12:48:08 PM »

HAHA! Now that Brett knows maybe he can do a shot with Gels and spike up his hair a little and give his skin a little movie star look.

Don't worry, now that Paul gave me advice on how to sober up the next morning when I wake up, I'm sure to be getting liquored up again and taking pictures of myself in the bathroom...............Wait, that sounded wrong.
2 x 1DX
Big Ten, GLIAC, NCAC

paul13walnut5

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2012, 01:06:39 PM »
The one thing we Scots are good at is dealing with hangovers.

GuyF

• Canon 70D
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 01:54:11 PM »
The one thing we Scots are good at is dealing with hangovers.

Aye, that's all we need, jakies like you spreading a hackneyed stereotype. I put it to my learned colleague, yir a bawbag.  ;D

Bosman

• 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
    • Bosman Photography
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 01:54:38 PM »
The grin on my face hurts at how this thread has brought comic relief to my boring day.  ;D
Bosman Photography www.bosmanphotography.com, Fast Photo Pro www.fastphotopro.com
Follow Bosman Photography on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Bosman.Photography
Sports Photography  Follow Fast Photo Pro on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Fast.Photo.Pr

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 01:54:38 PM »

paul13walnut5

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2012, 02:16:07 PM »
away an bile yer heid ya eijeet.

GuyF

• Canon 70D
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2012, 02:33:16 PM »
away an bile yer heid ya eijeet.

Pity the humour will be lost on so many of the forum readers. Hang on, who are you calling an eijeet?

paul13walnut5

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2012, 04:02:34 PM »
An whilst Am oan aboot it, the toap shelf, ra bleach anra listerine, looks like ma carry oot before broo day.

bdunbar79

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 07:38:06 PM »
Paul, absolutely hilarious stuff.   ;D
2 x 1DX
Big Ten, GLIAC, NCAC

TexPhoto

• 1D X
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2012, 08:23:27 PM »

When shooting a self portrait of yourself and new best friend (the camera), a flash in the mirror is going to be pretty bad. :) (This photo is not of me, by me, or for me)

20/05/2010 (Day 4.140) - Bad Self-Portrait by Kaptain Kobold, on Flickr

Pro tip: if you flip the image left to right, it's a little harder to tell it's a mirror photo. (and a cowboy hat helps with any portrait)

12234 by RexPhoto91, on Flickr
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 08:40:21 PM by TexPhoto »

Bosman

• 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
    • Bosman Photography
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2012, 02:53:18 PM »
I do think Brett is a cowboy hat man. :D

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2012, 02:53:18 PM »

distant.star

• 1D X
    • View Profile
    • Tracy's Shooting Gallery
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2012, 04:02:28 PM »

Isn't there some saying about a 10 gallon hat on a 20 gallon head?
You're offended? Oh, really! Life IS offense -- get used to it.

bdunbar79

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 06:31:19 PM »

Isn't there some saying about a 10 gallon hat on a 20 gallon head?

Might need a bit bigger hat for that big fat head of mine, you're right.  And oh boy with that cowboy hat, what a chick magnet.
2 x 1DX
Big Ten, GLIAC, NCAC

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 06:31:19 PM »