October 01, 2014, 09:22:20 PM

Author Topic: Carrying comfort F-Stop Satori EXP vs. normal hiking backpack ???  (Read 1738 times)

daniela

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
Carrying comfort F-Stop Satori EXP vs. normal hiking backpack ???
« on: September 10, 2012, 02:41:09 PM »
Hi!

How comfortable is the F-Stop Datori EXP to carry a day long, if you have to carry things for your children too?

Or should I buy an normal hiking backpack withan Camera inlay?

Like the German company Deuter: An Deuter Futura Vario with an F-stop inlay ICU?

I read that somewhere below.

What do you think?

canon rumors FORUM

Carrying comfort F-Stop Satori EXP vs. normal hiking backpack ???
« on: September 10, 2012, 02:41:09 PM »

shining example

• Power Shot G16
    • View Profile
Re: Carrying comfort F-Stop Satori EXP vs. normal hiking backpack ???
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 01:27:29 PM »
Not sure this is much help, but I have an F-Stop Kenti and find it pretty comfortable.

Also, their customer service is very quick and happy to answer questions, so if you have specific questions about the Satori that might help you decide, you could try contacting them.

stefsan

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
    • flickr
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 03:14:03 AM »
I own a Satori EXP and a Loka and a Bach Big Cheese for Mountaineering. The carrying comfort of the Satori is very good, the shoulder straps and the hip belt are very well padded – you can carry quite a lot of stuff (i.e. a heavy load) comfortably for the whole day. Although the padding of the back panel could be a bit better, I tend to get a little sweatier than with the Bach. Other packs like a Deuter or Bach (or any other brand like Mammut, Arc'teryx, Osprey, Black Diamond, etc.) are probably more comfortable to carry but the photo-functionality suffers greatly. If photography is an important part of your endeavor I would go with the F-Stop pack.
EOS 7D; EOS 40D; EF 70-200 f4 L; EF 70-300 L; EF 100 f2.8; EF-S 15-85; EF-S 10-22 |
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stefsan/

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 03:14:03 AM »