Image & Video Galleries > Street & City

Go West!

<< < (2/2)

DB:
Really like the first shot, the light and reflections are great. You should take some pics at London Bridge before all the major renovations commence - get some good use out of that 5D3 of yours and get some shots for posterity before they make it look like T5 at Heathrow.

Jim Saunders:
I like the first one a little more, but only a little; Well done!

Jim

rcarca:

--- Quote from: DB on November 02, 2012, 10:40:49 PM ---Really like the first shot, the light and reflections are great. You should take some pics at London Bridge before all the major renovations commence - get some good use out of that 5D3 of yours and get some shots for posterity before they make it look like T5 at Heathrow.

--- End quote ---

Thanks DB! I think they messed up London Bridge station in the 60s/70s. I had the dubious pleasure of working in the predecessor of the shard for a couple of years. It was a hideous station that made Euston look good! However, I will go and have a look now with the benefit of no longer commuting there!

Best

Richard

rcarca:

--- Quote from: Jim Saunders on November 03, 2012, 08:11:07 AM ---I like the first one a little more, but only a little; Well done!

--- End quote ---

Thank you Jim

Richard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version