Image & Video Galleries > Sports

Post your best Football shot (American Style)

<< < (2/9) > >>

bdunbar79:

--- Quote from: wsgroves on September 18, 2012, 07:35:59 AM ---Yea I know how that goes. Shooting football is not all fun and games lol.

--- End quote ---

I'll have more it's just that the first 2 games I shot were really boring.  Then there was a 3 week break until the next home game.  Then again, it's Division II  :D

wsgroves:
I used to shoot for All-Pro Photography out of Morgantown for WVU. The problem is, WVU got so big Football wise that they started to let more people on the sidelines...alumni and such and they quit giving out Photog field passes. Really stinks!

bdunbar79:

--- Quote from: wsgroves on September 18, 2012, 08:17:56 PM ---I used to shoot for All-Pro Photography out of Morgantown for WVU. The problem is, WVU got so big Football wise that they started to let more people on the sidelines...alumni and such and they quit giving out Photog field passes. Really stinks!

--- End quote ---

Oh now that is annoying!

cheeseheadsaint:
Taken with the Canon Rebel XSi! First time shooting college football(this was from the stands) and here's one fave. Just started shadowing for my school's paper and looking for tips!

tbadowski:
High school football game, 30D, w/ 70-200

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version