September 20, 2014, 10:15:29 PM

Author Topic: Loving Canon right now.  (Read 11929 times)

dizeaz

• Power Shot G16
    • View Profile
Re: Loving Canon right now.
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2012, 03:32:42 AM »
People who are not happy with Canon's or Nikon's offerings can get their customized cameras from Leica  ;)

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2012, 03:32:42 AM »

K-amps

• 1D X
  • Whatever looks great !
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2012, 10:05:56 AM »
People who are not happy with Canon's or Nikon's offerings can get their customized cameras from Leica  ;)

They probably don't live mortgage free with kids education paid up, so maybe they should just suck up and live with whatever corporations dish out without providing needed feedback, right? 
EOS-5D Mk.iii 
Sigma 24-105mm F4 ART; EF 70-200 F/2.8L Mk.II; EF 85mm L F/1.2 Mk. II; EF 100mm L F/2.8 IS Macro, 50mm F/1.8ii;  TC's 2x Mk.iii; 1.4x Mk.iii

molnarcs

• Power Shot G16
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2012, 12:50:06 PM »
Does anyone know if the folks at nikon rumors hate nikon so much as people hate canon here?
For what i've seen and heard they dont. We should grow up.

Who here has thought about talking to their mothers about all the hate you have about canon? I'm sure she could help somehow. (ps. I'm not trying to troll anyone, just saying)

Yes, lots of hand wringing and cussing on Nikonrumors, same as here.

cliffwang

• 6D
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2012, 01:45:04 PM »
Does anyone know if the folks at nikon rumors hate nikon so much as people hate canon here?

Who here has thought about talking to their mothers about all the hate you have about canon? I'm sure she could help somehow. (ps. I'm not trying to troll anyone, just saying)

I don't know that.  However, I would think Nikon users should have a lot of complain for their high ISO and FPS on D800.
If you like the Canon/Nikon, you should expect they make better products for you.  If they cannot, you should be disappointed.  Actually that's weird for me if people take whatever Canon/Nikon provide to you without any complain.
Canon 5D3 | Samyang 14mm F/2.8 | Sigma 50mm F/1.4 | Tamron 24-70mm F/2.8 VC | Canon 70-200mm F/2.8 IS MK2 | Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro L | Canon Closed-up 500D | 430EX | Kenko 2x Teleplus Pro 300 | Manfrotto Tripod

K-amps

• 1D X
  • Whatever looks great !
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2012, 04:35:07 PM »

I don't know that.  However, I would think Nikon users should have a lot of complain for their high ISO and FPS on D800.
If you like the Canon/Nikon, you should expect they make better products for you.  If they cannot, you should be disappointed.  Actually that's weird for me if people take whatever Canon/Nikon provide to you without any complain.

+1:

About 30 years ago when I was doing my MBA, The Macro Economics professor asked us, Define "Development"... we gave a bunch of rubbish answers and then he said,

"Questioning the status Quo"..

If people don't question/ complain... things don't progress as well....

« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 04:40:39 PM by K-amps »
EOS-5D Mk.iii 
Sigma 24-105mm F4 ART; EF 70-200 F/2.8L Mk.II; EF 85mm L F/1.2 Mk. II; EF 100mm L F/2.8 IS Macro, 50mm F/1.8ii;  TC's 2x Mk.iii; 1.4x Mk.iii

RuneL

• EOS M2
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2012, 10:08:25 PM »

+1:

About 30 years ago when I was doing my MBA, The Macro Economics professor asked us, Define "Development"... we gave a bunch of rubbish answers and then he said,

"Questioning the status Quo"..

If people don't question/ complain... things don't progress as well....

Yes, well, the only way to question/complain is with your wallet.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2012, 10:08:25 PM »