Was pretty set on getting a Mark 4 after recent wedding, love my Mark 2n, but ISO is just awful.....
Then had a check back here, will kick myself when new version comes out....whatever it might be, I like the 1.3 x crop, just bit middle, was going to get full frame for the 16-35 F2.8, but ISO is most important thing at mo, and even though i'm sure 5D Mark 2 is stunning, it just doesnt seem to match the 25000 of the Mark 4, and wont go higher, even if 51000 isnt the best, id rather have the shot then not.
My question is, should i get a Mark 4 now, or wait? I can get the Mark 4 0% Finance, so fairly cheap, but when new version comes out, at some point, what do you think price will be? Original Mark 4, or 1Ds range?
Hate to think i would of paid Â£3,500 for camera then new one comes out, but same time if new one is Â£2,000 more, wouldnt bother me
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are those of you that have done all this speculation before