It seems to me that people have strong preferences for the size of camera bodies when it comes to built-in grip (1D style) vs. no grip (5D style). I've read a few posts about people hoping the next big megapixel camera will come with a grip and I've read many posts about people hoping for no grip.
So I'm wondering...based on the following assumptions, whether more people desire a grip or more people desire no grip.
- The next high MP body will be greater than $5,500 but no more than $7,500
- You can afford to spend $5,500 to $7,500 on a body.
- You are willing to spend $5,500 to $7,500 on a body (regardless of grip or no grip).
- The next high MP body will have greater than 40MP
- The next high MP body will be available for purchase by the end of CY2013
- There are no new high MP bodies announced from Nikon by the end of CY2013
- The next high MP body has similar or same specs as the 1Dx but is limited to 5 fps.
Please only vote if you meet all the above criteria/assumptions.
i.e. If you cannot afford or are not willing to spend $5,500 to $7,500 on a camera body, then please do not vote.