Image & Video Galleries > 5D MK III Sample Images

Lanscape: 5D mkIII 24-70mmL

(1/3) > >>

Cgdillan:
These are a couple shots I posted on my blog. Thought i'd share =-) what do you think?!

Link to the full album: http://www.stockhammedia.com/2012/09/25/landscape-photography/

WLaputka:
Nice. I quite like the road shot, CG. Very comforting.

KurtStevens:
They look good.  If you dont mind me asking, why not use your 24-105?  Also what are your thoughts on the 14 for landscapes?  I have 16-35 and wondering if the 14 makes a difference or not.

MARKOE PHOTOE:
Nicely done and love the warm tones in the first image.  I have the same body and lens and love the sharpness I get from this new edition. 

Have you used a circular polarizer at the 24mm end yet with any success?  I find that I typically get uneven polarization on the very wide end of this lens and others at this focal length.

Your thoughts and/or experience with CPL?

Viggo:

--- Quote from: KurtStevens on September 26, 2012, 03:14:48 PM ---They look good.  If you dont mind me asking, why not use your 24-105?  Also what are your thoughts on the 14 for landscapes?  I have 16-35 and wondering if the 14 makes a difference or not.

--- End quote ---

Straighter lines and better corners. And can you say color? Love the colors from the 14. BUT, skip it, you can't point it anywhere up and down, only dead on something because the converging lines will annoy you.

What you should be considering also is the best WA ever, the TS-E 17mm f4 L.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version