Gear Talk > Reviews

Review - Canon TS-E 24 f/3.5L II

(1/8) > >>

Canon Rumors:
Discuss the Canon TS-E 24 f/3.5L II

CaptainZero:
I like your review, and have a suggestion.  It's nice to see your take on it fromt the rental side too.  Could you also include the list price in the reviews?  Maybe near the Pros and Cons section.

Canon Rumors:
I will have a feature showing the price in real time at various retailers, hope to have that up by the end of today.

Fotofanten:
Measurebating and test charts alone does not provide the same amount value in a review, as writing about the lens based on extensive experience with the lens itself and how it compares in relation to a selection of competing lenses. Also, the rental service perspective is a very nice touch, giving us a hint as to what is most likely to be the first component that brakes.

All I miss is even more samples. With regards to the 24 TS-E II, it's not a logical investment for my use, but I may try out the Samyang alternative one day.

bchernicoff:
I like the format and the subjective take. For something specialized like T&S more samples of what can be achieved would be helpful who is new to the concept.

I would also like to see this updated if you review the Samyang when it becomes available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version