Here is Everything That Canon is Announcing Early Next Week
By| February 23, 2018
Canon will be announcing a slew of new products on Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 11:01PM EST.
Canon EOS M50 / EOS KISS M (follow the link for the specifications)
- This is the flagship product announcement ahead of CP+.
- Preorders will start on February 27, 2018
- The expected ship date in March 23, 2018
- This flash was supposed to be announced in the summer of 2017, but was delayed for unknown reasons.
- Preorders likely start on February 27, 2018
- The Speedlite 470EX-AI will begin shipping in April of 2018
- This continues the line of entry level Rebel DSRLs.
- Preorders are expected on February 27, 2018
- The camera is scheduled to begin shipping on March 23, 2018
- This is will be Canon’s brand new entry level DSLR
- This will be the lest expensive DSLR they’ve ever made.
- The EOS Rebel T100 will have a plastic lens mount by the looks of it.
Canon EOS M100 Limited Edition
- A pink EOS M100 is coming to Japan
- It’s scheduled for release in April, 2018
There are no PowerShot G series cameras scheduled to be announced.
There is always the possibility of a “development” announcement, as those never leak out ahead of time.