More About the Soon-To-Be-Announced DJI Mavic Pro II
By| February 12, 2018
The DJI Mavic Pro II, which is scheduled to be announced next month, with shipping likely starting soon after is coming into focus.
Details about the Mavic Pro II according to a report at Photo Rumors:
- Same design as Mavic Pro
- Larger than Mavic Pro
- Upgraded hardware and software
- New 1 inch image sensor, 28mm lens
- Improved Dynamic Range, Color sensitivity, ISO range, Noise Reduce and more, image quality equal to Phantom 4 PRO, 11 stops of dynamic range.
- PTZ will be redesigned to look like a miniature version of the Zenmuse X4s or Phantom 4 Pro
- D-Log & D-Gamut
- New 4s (15.2V) battery, about 1,200mAh battery capacity increased, battery life will be increased by 3 minutes, not compatible with the first generation of Mavic Pros
- Front face will be similar as Spark‘s front single-point infrared ranging module to achieve night-time obstacle avoidance.
- FlightAutonomy system upgraded, the new post-binocular vision sensing system that can detect obstacles in the rear of the aircraft in real time, giving before and after the flight safety and security.
We’re most excited about the 1″ image sensor the drone will be reportedly be equipped with.