Off Brand: Nikon D850 Marketing Material Leaks
By| August 12, 2017
Most of the specifications for the upcoming Nikon D850 have leaked out ahead of the official announcement. Nikon did officially announce that they would be officially announcing the D850 in the near future.
Jeff Curtner posted some leaked marketing slides about the Nikon D850 on YouTube yesterday with english translations in the subtitles that you can view above or here.
Peter at Nikon Rumors has posted all the slides as images and also posted a translation.
Quick Specifications for the Nikon D850 (a rundown by PetaPixel)
- 45.75MP FX full frame CMOS sensor
- 180,000 RGB sensor from the the D5, with better face detection and enhanced scene recognition
- Native ISO range of 64-25600 (expandable to 32-108400)
- 153-point AF system with 30% more frame coverage than the D5
- Center AF point -4EV, and all others -3EV
- 8K timelapse shooting
- 4K UHD video recording in FX with no crop
- 51-photo buffer when shooting in 14-bit RAW
- 3.2″, 2.36-million-dot tilting LCD touchscreen with improved gesture control
- 7fps continuous shooting standard, 6fps with autofocus, 9fps when using a battery grip
- 30ps at 8MP using the electronic shutter
- RAW can be small, medium, and large resolutions
- 0.75x magnification viewfinder, the first for a full-frame DSLR
- Focus stacking. Camera can shoot up to 300 photos with 10 levels of bracketed focus from nearest to infinity for software to stack afterward.
- Natural Light AWB achieves better white balancing in natural light
- Completely silent electronic shutter while shooting in live view.
- There’s no low-pass filter
- Dual SD + XQD card slots
- Read lots more about the Nikon D850 here.