Lots of people wondering.
Wondering when you can get your hands on the new Rebel T4i w/18-135 IS STM?
We’re told Adorama is expecting these to be in stock today. I’ll update any other stock notices from other retailers as they roll in.
Canon EOS Rebel T4i w/18-135 IS STM $1199 at Adorama
Canon EOS Rebel T4i at Adorama in Stock
Preorder from B&H
If you preorder the EF 40mm f/2.8 STM from B&H this weekend, all proceeds due to Canon Rumors will be donated to The Big Life Foundation.
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM $199 B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- Canon EF-S 18-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS STM $549 B&H | Adorama | Amazon
Canon Rebel T4i/650D
The Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM (Translation)
Here is some addition information about the new EF-S 18-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS STM.
- Reduced to a minimum focusing distance 0.39m is easy to shoot their proximity to the subject.
- IS features enhanced photography degree at the hands of about four stops to give effective stabilizer for video recording and dynamic IS is equipped with a variety of new features in the environment can take sharp pictures can not be shaken.
- Employing circular aperture EMD (Electronic drive aperture) mounted close to the original than by the light of the background
- STM (Stepping Motor) AF operation of the motor is equipped with dramatically reduced noise and smooth movement of the AF drive control is possible.
- CMOS AF camera equipped with a hybrid approach when using *, quiet and tender while shooting video movies implement Servo AF. (* June 2012 currently compatible devices EOS 650D)..
New Lenses Coming
The announcement dates for the following lenses haven’t been confirmed. However, they will be coming sooner rather than later.
EF-S 18-135 II
This lens will have a silent autofocus motor geared to video. It will arrive with the new Rebel T4i. This has shown up in a US retailer inventory system. No price for the kit with the T4i.
EF 200-400 f/4L IS 1.4X
This highly anticipated lens will be officially announced shortly. The price will most likely be $10,999 USD.
EF 40 f/2.8 Pancake
I think it’ll be EF, but a 40 f/2.8 Pancake lens is coming. Expect it to be announced either with the 5D or shortly after.