Firmware version 1.2.3 incorporates the following fixes.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the settings of the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E2 revert to the default settings when both the camera and the ST-E2 are set to auto power off.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the Macro Ring Lite (MR-14EX, MT24-EX) and slave flashes do not sync while shooting wirelessly.
Download the firmware
Firmware Version 1.2.2 incorporates the following fixes.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the set aperture moves when shooting movies in manual exposure mode using some Canon lenses (such as macro lenses).
- Fixes the AF point-selection behavior of the C.Fn III-7 (Manual AF pt. selec. pattern) custom function when set to .
- Fixes the AF point display for the viewfinder electronic level when shooting in the vertical position.
- Corrects misspellings in the Spanish and Thai menus for applicable products.