The Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 4.1 update includes these enhancements:
- The ability to process HDR TIFF files. (16, 24 or 32-bit TIFF files)
- Additional Color Fringing corrections to help address chromatic aberration.
- Save photobooks created in the Book Module to JPEG
- Publishing photos to Adobe Revel is now accessible via a Publish plugin
- Additional camera support for several new cameras including the Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Fujifilm X-Pro1, Nikon D800, and Olympus OM-D E-M5.
- Corrections for issues introduced in previous versions of Lightroom.
Download: PC | Mac
Camera Raw 7.1 Update
This new version of the Camera Raw plug-in replaces the original Camera Raw plug-in that was installed with Adobe® Creative Suite® 6, Adobe Photoshop® CS6.
Support for the following cameras has been added in this update. Visit the Camera Raw page for a complete list of supported cameras.
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon EOS 60Da
- Canon PowerShot G1 X
- Canon PowerShot S100V
Download: PC | Mac
The 5D Mark III get support
Adobe has released Lightroom 4.1 release candidate and it now supports the Canon EOS 5D Mark III.
Other bug fixes were also addressed. Expect to see a final version of Lightroom 4.1 next week.
New Camera Support
The following issues have been fixed in the Lightroom 4.1 release candidate:
- Lightroom 4 did not properly open external applications when using the “Edit In” functionality.
- Point Curve adjustments made in Lightroom 3 have been restored.
- Addressed performance issues in Lightroom 4, particularly when loading GPS track logs, using a secondary monitor, and the controls within the Develop module.
- Ability to update DNG previews and metadata for more than 100 photos has been restored.
- This update allows for improved viewing of subfolders and stacks in folders with a large number of photos.
- It was possible that a layout of a saved book could be lost after quitting Lightroom 4.