For those of us that like DPP, which is me (don’t hate me). Canon has released a new version of the software with the following new features and fixes.
- Supports images taken with EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS 60Da.
- Supports new lens (EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM).
- Fixed a phenomenon where the camera’s serial number that is displayed in the shooting information of the image is not displayed correctly for some of the EOS 60D.
- Fixed a phenomenon where the buttons for HDR tool cannot be displayed under specific settings of the display.
- Fixed a phenomenon where check mark or rating that is set using Quick Check Tool may not be displayed correctly.
Download from Canon USA (you know the drill, select your OS and download)
EOS Utility 2.10.4 Updater for Mac OS X
IAmPtr on Twitter sent Planet5D information about the long awaited EOS Utility update for Mac OS X Lion.
- EOS Utility is an application that brings together all of the functions required to communicate with the camera. Functions for downloading and displaying images, remote shooting, and camera control of each setting when an EOS DIGITAL camera is connected to a computer have been integrated.
- EOS Utility 2.10.4 Updater for Mac OS X is software that will install EOS Utility 2.10.4 on your computer or update a previously installed version of EOS Utility to EOS Utility 2.10.4 It is necessary that the previous version of your software have been installed when you use this updater on your computer.
Changes for EOS Utility 2.10.4 Updater for Mac OS X;
Supports Mac OS X 10.6.8 to 10.7
- If you are using a version earlier than Mac OS X 10.6.8, please use EOS Utility 2.10.2.
- EOS Utility cannot be used with WFT on computers running Mac OS X 10.6.8 to 10.7.2.