Canon will announce the PowerShot N100 for CES in Las Vegas, Nevada this week.
- 12.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with the DIGIC 6 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM, which helps provide excellent low-light performance.
- 5x Optical Zoom, bright f/1.8 and 24mm Wide-Angle lens with Optical Image Stabilizer for excellent image quality.
- Dual Capture uses a rear-facing secondary camera to capture your expression while shooting and then creates a picture-in-picture effect.
- Story Highlights automatically selects and compiles images into an exciting highlight reel within the camera without the use of software.
- The convenient Mobile Device Connect Button allows you to connect to your compatible Android(TM) or iOS® device* for quick and easy sharing.
- Available May, 2014
Full press release after the break