LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., September 17, 2012 – Designed for photographers of all levels, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announces the addition of three feature-packed digital cameras – the PowerShot G15, PowerShot S110, and PowerShot SX50 HS digital cameras – providing advanced features, greater focusing speed and multiple-shot speed in sophisticated, compact camera bodies. All three models include advancements in auto focus (AF) technology for high-speed responsive AF systems that capture the moment as it happens, with significantly reduced lag timeii. Both the PowerShot G15 and PowerShot S110 models include a newly designed 12.1-megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS image sensor for exceptional light gathering and image quality. In addition to improvements to focusing speed and shooting speeds over their predecessors, each camera offers unique high-end features, such as an f/1.8-2.8 5x optical zoom lens on the PowerShot G15. The PowerShot S110 includes Wi-Fi connectivity for the ultimate in image quality and on-the-spot sharing, while the PowerShot SX50 HS boasts the world’s first 50x optical zoom in a digital camera to date.12 Comments
- EC - adds or subtracts light?
- Ron Martinsen Blasts the 7DII in his review
- My high def video file doesn't look high def... Certainly operator error on this
- 5DIII AF Point Issue
- Alternating colour shift in sequences of photos
- Built in adapter?
- Samsung NX1 - FF level quality in an APS-C?? Imaging Resource samples...
- Please share your snow/ Ice Photos with us in CR.
- Have you repaired your 50 Art?
- Canon USA Warns Against Lithium Battery Use With Speedlites
- Canon to Target The GH4 With New DSLR Type? [CR2]
- Adobe Lightroom 5.7.1 Available
- Sony Sensors Coming to Canon DSLRs? [CR1]
- Canon EOS 6D Firmware 1.1.6 Released
- Opinion: More on Sony Sensors in Canon DSLRs
- Deal: Canon EOS Rebel SL1 w/18-55 IS STM $323
- Canon USA Addresses the Gray Market
- Ended: X-Rite i1Display Pro $129 at B&H Photo
- High Megapixel Camera Coming in 2015 [CR3]
- Review: Canon EF 24-105 f/3.5-5.6 IS STM