Adobe Lightroom 4.1 RC2
Adobe has released a new release candidate for Lightroom 4.1. It has added support for the Canon 60Da, the 5D Mark III was added in RC1.
There are various other bug fixes, most notably bugs from RC1.
- Lightroom 4 did not properly open external applications when using the “Edit In” functionality.
- Point Curve adjustments made in Lightroom 3 have been restored.
- Addressed performance issues in Lightroom 4, particularly when loading GPS track logs, using a secondary monitor, and the controls within the Develop module.
- Ability to update DNG previews and metadata for more than 100 photos has been restored.
- This update allows for improved viewing of subfolders and stacks in folders with a large number of photos.
- It was possible that a layout of a saved book could be lost after quitting Lightroom 4.
You can download RC2 from Adobe Labs.