It seems the glitch has been corrected by Adorama and it no longer calculates the same way for me.
Save more than you thought?
I’ve been told and shown that Adorama is actually tripling rebates when you buy a qualifying camera body with a qualifying lens.
For Example (When Bought Together)
Stay with me know, here are the discounts that have been applied to the above order.
The Canon EF 85 f/1.2L II regular price is $2199, when you search it on the site it is listed at $150 off at $2049. When you bundle it with the 5D Mark III Adorama takes another $300 off. So the savings on the Canon EF 85 f/1.2L II is $450 when the rebate program is actually for $300 off of $2199.
Thanks Jeremy (View POTN Thread)
Lens rebate list & updated prices
From Canon USA
Canon USA will be launching new rebates starting on April 29, 2012. They will run through until June 2, 2012. This rebate program is a “double up” program. Your rebate will double if you purchase a 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 7D or 60D. For example, if you buy a 5D Mark III and a 14 f/2.8L II, the actual rebate would be $320.00.
The prices shown are current prices, updated hourly. They won’t reflect the rebate until April 29th.
EF-S Zooms (Rebate Amount) B&H Price | Adorama Price | Amazon Price
- EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM ($65.00) | |
- EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM ($80.00) | |
- EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM ($60.00) | |
- EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM ($40.00) | |
EF Prime (Rebate Amount) B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM ($160.00) | |
- EF 20mm f/2.8 USM ($40.00) | |
- EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM ($120.00) | |
- EF 28mm f/1.8 USM ($40.00) | |
- EF 35mm f/1.4L USM ($100.00) | |
- EF 50mm f/1.2L ($120.00) | |
- EF 50mm f/1.4 USM ($30.00) | |
- EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM ($150.00) | |
- EF 85mm f/1.8 USM ($30.00) | |
- EF 100mm f/2 USM ($35.00) | |
- EF 135mm f/2.0L USM ($75.00) | |
- EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM ($90.00) | |
EF Zooms (Rebate Amount) B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM ($110.00) | |
- EF 17-40mm f/4L USM ($60.00) | |
- EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM ($100.00) | |
- EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM ($110.00) | |
- EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM II ($200.00) | |
- EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM ($100.00) | |
- EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM ($100.00) | |
- EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM ($100.00) | |
- EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM ($90.00) | |
EF Macro (Rebate Amount) B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact-Macro ($20.00) | |
- MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Macro Photo ($70.00) | |
- EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM ($40.00) | |
- EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM ($70.00) | |
- EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM ($110.00) | |
EF Tilt Shift (Rebate Amount) B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- TS-E 17mm f/4L ($170.00) | |
- TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II ($150.00) | |
- TS-E 45mm f/2.8 ($100.00) | |
- TS-E 90mm f/2.8 ($100.00) | |
Teleconverters (Rebate Amount) B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- Extender EF 1.4x III ($35.00) | |
- Extender EF 2x III ($35.00) | |
Speedlites (Rebate Amount) B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- Speedlite 270EX II ($10.00) | |
- Speedlite 320EX ($25.00) | |
- Speedlite 430EX II ($20.00) | |
- Speedlite 580EX II ($30.00) | |
- Speedlite 600EX-RT ($30.00) | |
- Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX ($30.00) | |
- Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX ($50.00) | |
Canon Rebates Ending
The 5D Mark II, 7D, 60D and T3i lens bundle rebate program ends next week on March 3, 2012. There are lots of good deals when paired with a lens.
Visit B&H for all the information
5D2 Price Drops?
We have heard that the 5D Mark II will receive an MSRP price drop on March 4, 2012 in the United States of $2199 for the body and $2999 for the 24-105 f/4L IS kit. Actual street price will probably be lower.
Here’s the official link to Canon USA in regards to the rebates.
It appears Canon will be extending and increasing some rebates through to March 3, 2012.
A few notable lenses have been removed for the extension. The 17 f/4L & 24 f/3.5L II tilt shift lenses, as well as the 20mm f/2.8.
Lens & Speedlite Rebates at B&H (Extension not posted yet)
Source: [POTN] (I can’t link, you need an account to view) & Bernie
Just a reminder
The Canon USA Lens & Speedlite rebates end on Saturday, February 4, 2012. There has been no mention of an extension at this time. I will update this post if that changes.
Lens & Speedlite Instant Rebates at B&H
DSLR, Printer & Lens Bundle Instant Rebates at B&H
Rebate extensions are good
Canon has extended the DSLR & lens combination rebate program until February 24, 2012. The 7D and 5D Mark II are the main DSLR bodies for the rebate program.
There are also combo rebates for the Pixma 9000 Mark II printer.
Canon DSLR & Lens Rebates at B&H
The Lens & Speedlite rebates that expired on January 7, 2012 have been extended until February 4, 2012.
Lens & Speedlite Rebate Page at B&H
Canon UK/Ireland Cashback
Canon UK is running a cashback type of rebate program. If you buy a 60D, 7D or 5D2, you will receive additional coupons for instant rebates on lenses as well. The added bonus is you don’t have to buy everything at once to save the money.
EF 50mm f/1.4 USM £10/€12 RRP £449.99
EF 85mm f/1.8 USM £10/€12 RRP £469.99
EF 50mm f/1.2L USM £55/€60 RRP £1909.99
EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM £75/€85 RRP £2639.99
EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM £15/€20 RRP £649.99
EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM £30/€35 RRP £1059.99
EF 17-40mm f/4L USM £25/€30 RRP £939.99
EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM £40/€45 RRP £1409.99
EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM £40/€45 RRP £1449.99
EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM £45/€50 RRP £1539.99
EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM £50/€60 RRP £1789.99
EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM £80/€90 RRP £2799.99
EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS £15/€20 RRP £629.99
EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM £30/€35 RRP £1209.99
Read More at Canon UK and Canon Ireland
New Rebate Program
Canon USA has launched a new instant Lens & Speedlite rebate program. It’ll run from November 27, 2011 until January 7, 2012.
Click through to read what lenses qualify for the rebate or visit B&H Photo.
Visit B&H Photo
Qualifying Products (Rebate in brackets)
Rebates run from Oct. 23, 2011 until Nov. 23, 2011.
Below each lens is linked to the corresponding B&H page.