Extended until July 28, 2012
Canon has again extended the current rebate programs in the USA. The rebates will run through to July 28, 2012.
The rebate programs include the lens and Speedlite program, which includes the doubling of rebate amounts when purchased with a qualifying Canon DSLR.
The other program is more the entry level Canon products and bundle rebates with multiple lenses.
Click to go
Canon Lens & Speedlite Rebates | Canon Bundle Rebates
Canon Rebates Extended
The Canon rebate program that was set to expire at the end of May has been extended until the end of June. This is the double up savings program if you buy a camera body along with a lens. There are also instant rebates on lens purchases only.
The 5D Mark III isn’t found in stock in too many places, so at least you get an extra month if you’ve been waiting to take advantage of the rebate when buying a 5D3.
Click to go
Visit B&H for the rebate portal.
BG-E11 Shipping Everywhere
I’ve received notifications that B&H and Adorama have begun shipping the BG-E11 to preorder customers.
Sigma Lens Rebates
Sigma has rebates going on until July 31, 2012. Visit B&H for more.
Canon EF 500 f/4L IS II & EF 600 f/4L IS II Availability
Various smaller retailers have received lenses. I know of a couple of 500’s that appeared in Toronto, and I received my 600 today.
I know B&H is expecting a shipment this week, however there is a preorder wait list. They expect the first 2 shipments to cover what is already preordered. I am unsure about the status with Adorama.
B&H: 500 f/4L IS II | 600 f/4L IS II Adorama: EF 500 f/4L IS II | EF 600 f/4L IS II
If you’re a retailer and get a 500 or 600 in stock that isn’t spoken for, please let me know and I can let the readers of CR know.
5D Mark III Stock
Stock of the 5D Mark III is low at the moment. Shipments for the camera should start arriving near the end of this week. I’m waiting to hear from the large retailers.
It seems the glitch has been corrected by Adorama and it no longer calculates the same way for me.
Save more than you thought?
I’ve been told and shown that Adorama is actually tripling rebates when you buy a qualifying camera body with a qualifying lens.
For Example (When Bought Together)
Stay with me know, here are the discounts that have been applied to the above order.
The Canon EF 85 f/1.2L II regular price is $2199, when you search it on the site it is listed at $150 off at $2049. When you bundle it with the 5D Mark III Adorama takes another $300 off. So the savings on the Canon EF 85 f/1.2L II is $450 when the rebate program is actually for $300 off of $2199.
Thanks Jeremy (View POTN Thread)
Lens rebate list & updated prices
From Canon USA
Canon USA will be launching new rebates starting on April 29, 2012. They will run through until June 2, 2012. This rebate program is a “double up” program. Your rebate will double if you purchase a 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 7D or 60D. For example, if you buy a 5D Mark III and a 14 f/2.8L II, the actual rebate would be $320.00.
The prices shown are current prices, updated hourly. They won’t reflect the rebate until April 29th.
EF-S Zooms (Rebate Amount) B&H Price | Adorama Price | Amazon Price
- EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM ($65.00) | |
- EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM ($80.00) | |
- EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM ($60.00) | |
- EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM ($40.00) | |
EF Prime (Rebate Amount) B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM ($160.00) | |
- EF 20mm f/2.8 USM ($40.00) | |
- EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM ($120.00) | |
- EF 28mm f/1.8 USM ($40.00) | |
- EF 35mm f/1.4L USM ($100.00) | |
- EF 50mm f/1.2L ($120.00) | |
- EF 50mm f/1.4 USM ($30.00) | |
- EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM ($150.00) | |
- EF 85mm f/1.8 USM ($30.00) | |
- EF 100mm f/2 USM ($35.00) | |
- EF 135mm f/2.0L USM ($75.00) | |
- EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM ($90.00) | |
EF Zooms (Rebate Amount) B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM ($110.00) | |
- EF 17-40mm f/4L USM ($60.00) | |
- EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM ($100.00) | |
- EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM ($110.00) | |
- EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM II ($200.00) | |
- EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM ($100.00) | |
- EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM ($100.00) | |
- EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM ($100.00) | |
- EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM ($90.00) | |
EF Macro (Rebate Amount) B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact-Macro ($20.00) | |
- MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Macro Photo ($70.00) | |
- EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM ($40.00) | |
- EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM ($70.00) | |
- EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM ($110.00) | |
EF Tilt Shift (Rebate Amount) B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- TS-E 17mm f/4L ($170.00) | |
- TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II ($150.00) | |
- TS-E 45mm f/2.8 ($100.00) | |
- TS-E 90mm f/2.8 ($100.00) | |
Teleconverters (Rebate Amount) B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- Extender EF 1.4x III ($35.00) | |
- Extender EF 2x III ($35.00) | |
Speedlites (Rebate Amount) B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- Speedlite 270EX II ($10.00) | |
- Speedlite 320EX ($25.00) | |
- Speedlite 430EX II ($20.00) | |
- Speedlite 580EX II ($30.00) | |
- Speedlite 600EX-RT ($30.00) | |
- Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX ($30.00) | |
- Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX ($50.00) | |