The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Specifications?
By| January 28, 2016
- 20.2MP CMOS Sensor
- Dynamic range improvement
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- Dual DIGIC6 + processor
- ISO100-51200 (extended with 409600)
- Continuous shooting 14 frames / sec.
- Live View mode at 16 frames / sec – high-speed continuous shooting new mirror drive system to allow the (at 16 frames / sec.)
- Continuous shooting possible number is 170 frames in RAW -. In JPEG Unlimited
- 61-point AF system, which range is expanded. 41-point cross-type
- AF is -3EV correspondence
- With lighting AF point red (I hope this means solid red AF point in servo)
- AI AF accuracy and motion tracking was improved Servo AF III + – 360000 dot metering sensor.
- EOS iSA. EOS itr
- Viewfinder magnification 0.76 times. 100% field of view
- Videos 4K 60fps.
- Full HD120fps.
- 4K video can be recorded with the internal CFast2.0 Media
- Movie Servo AF – LCD monitor 3.2 inches, 1.62 million dot. Touch panel.
- Camera digital lens Optimizer (DLO).
- Lens aberration correction.
- Diffraction correction
- CFast2.0 and compact flash of dual card slot
- GPS built-in – 2-axis electronic level
- USB3.0 terminal, HDMI terminal
- W-FI option (WFT-E8A)
- Size of 158mm x 167.6mm x 82.6 mm
- Weight 1340g
I screwed up on the resolution in a translation looking back, we were told 20.2mp and I reported 22mp for the longest time. Our source was reliable, I’m the one that wasn’t and I’m quite annoyed by this and apologize.