|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
Apparently the 1Ds Mark IV is in testing and is said to be “production ready”.
The following are some of the rumored key features.
- Looks like a 1D4 with a bigger bump on top
- New sRAW modes
- Feels very similar to use to the 1D4
- AF looks to be the same as the 1D4
- Similar features to 1D4 in most areas – inc. ISO
- Low light performance noticeably improved on 1Ds3
- The users are very happy at the image quality for a range of studio/location work.