|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
A new 5D Mark III rumor popped up on [CGG] this weekend.
- 26.4 million effective pixels
- ISO expandable to 102,400
- 19 point AF system, 3 cross-type points
- DIGIC 5
- 4.9 fps continuous shooting
- 63-zone iFCL metering
- 1.04 million dot LCD
- Improved camera grip
- Improved pentaprism, approximately 100% frame coverage
- released mid-year
All the specs are reasonable and almost expected.
All other info I’ve received has said 30+ mp and 7D AF. No word on video specs yet.