|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
Just discovered the new pancake is also part of the new “STM” family of lenses from Canon. The lens is also extremely small with a thickness of 22.8mm and weighing in at 130 grams.
Below are a few more images of the lens in comparison to the EF 50 f/1.8 II.
- Focal length / Aperture: 40mm / 1:2.8
- Lens Construction: 4 group 6 pieces
- Closest focusing distance: 0.3m
- The maximum magnification ratio: 0.18-fold
- Filter diameter: 52mm
- The maximum diameter: 68.2mm
- Length: 22.8mm
- Weight: About 130g
- Lens Hood: ES-52 (Not Included)