|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
Here’s some additional information about the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III ahead of tonight’s announcement.
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III Information:
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the entire zoom range.
- Canon’s air sphere coating (ASC) minimizes ghosting and flare.
- Optical image stabilization at up to 3.5 stops of shake correction.
- Flourine coating on front and rear elements to help reduce smears and fingerprints
- Highly resistant to dust and water and improved durability even in harsh conditions.
- Inner focusing system with ring ultra sonic motor.
- Full-time manual focus.
- One flourite element and five UD elements for high image quality.
- Minimum focusing distance of 3.9ft/1.2m
- USD price of $2099