|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
Here’s some additional information about the Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II ahead of tonight’s announcement.
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II Information:
- Optical image stabilization at up to 5 stops of shake correction.
- One flourite element and two UD elements for high image quality.
- Highly resistant to dust and water, and improved durability even in harsh conditions.
- Three image stabilization modes for outstanding results.
- IS mode 3 effective when tracking moving subjects and assists when panning.
- Minimum focusing distance shortened from 3.9ft to 3.3ft (1.2m to 1m).
- Optimized lens placement and coatings minimize ghosting and flare.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) for beautiful soft backgrounds.
- USD price of $1299