Images and specifications for the Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM that we first told you about back in January have finally leaked out over at DCI.
- Lens construction: 6 10 sheets group (one glass molded aspherical lens)
- Aperture number of blades: seven (circular aperture)
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.13 m (working distance 3 cm)
- Maximum shooting magnification: 1 time
- Image stabilization effect: Approximately 4 stops
- Filter diameter: 49 mm (with lens hood ES – 27)
- installed ) – Size: 55.8 x 69.2 mm
- Weight: Approx. 190 g
- Macro light mounted
- Hybrid IS
- Lead screw type STM
This lens will be announced on Thursday, April 6, 2017 in most parts of the world.