|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
Below is what we think are some of the confirmed specifications for the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II.
- Resolution: 22mp (we think something was lost in translation, we reported 22mp, effective is 20.2mp)
- Media: 1 CFast / 1 CompactFlash
- LCD: Some touchscreen functionality
- Video: 4K at 60fps (other video specifications unknown)
- Feature: GPS
- Price: $5999 USD (could fluctuate slightly)
- Announcement: First week of February 2016
- Shipping: April 2016
- Feature: 4K RAW video mode for frame capture for stills.
We have no solid confirmation of stills frame rate, processor type, battery type or LCD screen size. We do know that the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will not feature built-in wifi.