From the Canon Museum
Canon has posted a technical report about the Canon EOS-1D X at their Canon Museum. It's a good quick reference for the camera.
The following information is covered.
- Development objectives
- Advances in image quality, resolution, and digital functions
- New 61-point AF system
- New exposure control system
- High-speed continuous shooting and silent shooting
- Advanced creative imaging functions
- Advanced movie shooting functions
- Pursuit of shooting convenience
- Design and ease of operation
- Further reliability and durability
- Further system enhancements
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.