|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
We’re told that the Canon EOS M50 & Canon Speedlite 470EX AI are scheduled to be announced on Monday, February 26, 2018 in most locales around the globe. Some may seen the announcement on February 25, 2018.
Canon EOS M50 Specifications:
- 24.1 Megapixels APS-C CMOS (New sensor? EOS M5 is 24.2mp)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- DIGIC 8
- 4K Video
- Standard ISO: 100-25600 (extended ISO: 51200)
- Continuous: Up to 10 frames / sec (at servo AF: up to 7.4 frames / sec)
- EVF: 2.36 million OLED
- 104 million dots vari-angle touch panel liquid crystal display
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth · NFC installed
- Supports the next-generation CR3 RAW format and the new C-RAW compression format
- The C-RAW format is 40% smaller in file size than conventional RAW, and it corresponds to in – camera RAW
- Development and digital lens optimize
- The body is available in black or white
- Preorders start on February 27, 2018
- Pricing? We’ve been told it’s around the current EOS M6 prices.
- This is not a camera above the EOS M5.
There has been no mention about the rumored Rebels we’ve seen over the last couple of months.