The Canon Speedlite 470EX-AI will be announced alongside the Canon EOS M50 in a few days. This was a flash that was supposed to be announced last summer but was delayed for unknown reasons.
Canon Speedlite 470EX-AI Specifications: (via Digicame-Info)
- Auto intelligent (AI) bounce mode of “Full Auto” and “Semi Auto”. With an electric head rotation device, the 470EX-AI automatically determines the optimal bounce position eliminating unnecessary shadows.
- The guide number is 47 (105 mm). It is driven by 4 AA batteries.
- It covers the field angle of 24-105mm. Wide panel (14 mm adapter) allows light to spread wide. Clip-on bounce adapter that makes light more soft.
- Equipped with a dot matrix display that can display more detailed information.
- The setting can be quickly changed with the shortcut button and the controller wheel.
- Size 74.6 x 130.4 x 105.1 mm. Weight 385 g (excluding batteries).
- Price: $399 USD
This new flash is scheduled to begin shipping in April of 2018.