We have been told that 2023 will see the introduction of multiple Cinema EOS cameras.
The first one will be the Canon Cinema EOS C200 Mark II, and we have some infomration about it.
One of the more interesting bits of information is the ability to easily switch between EF and RF mounts. We're told that the EF mount comes off to reveal the RF mount.
Canon Cinema EOS C200 Mark II Specifications
- Same image sensor as the Cinema EOS C300 Mark III
- Same connection ports as the Cinema EOS C300 Mark III
- Compatible with Cinema EOS C300 Mark III and Cinema EOS C500 Mark II accessories
- SDI Terminals
- Easily interchangable EF and RF mount
- Same frame rates and resolution as the Cinema EOS C300 Mark III
More to come…