Canon has updated the firmware for their GPS accessory the GP-E2
Firmware Version 2.0.0 incorporates the following fixes and improvements:
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, in rare cases, the signal acquisition indicator on the GPS Receiver GP-E2 displays “Slow blinking (Signal acquired)” even if a signal is not yet acquired.
- Fixes a phenomenon which new log files may not be saved correctly if the built-in memory of the GPS Receiver GP-E2 becomes full.
- Support for the EOS Rebel T6s / EOS 760D and EOS Rebel T6i / EOS 750D cameras has been added.
- Support for the EOS 5Ds and EOS 5Ds R cameras has been added.
Canon has updated the firmware for the wireless file transmitter, the WFT-E7A
Firmware Version 1.2.0 incorporates the following improvement:
- Support has been added for the EOS 5Ds / EOS 5Ds R.