A patent for a 300 f/4L IS II has been filed in Japan. Remember, patents don't always become real products.
Patent Publication No. 2011-27864
- published 2011/02/10
- filled 2009/07/23
- Embodiment 1
- focal distance f = 294.00mm
- Fno = 4.14
- angle of view 8.24 degrees
- image circle 43.28mm
- lens length 245.03mm
- back focus 86.14mm
The Camera Shake:
- The shake by a human is around 0.1-10Hz (low frequency).
- The shake by a tripod is around 4-35Hz.
- The shake by an in-vehicle camera is several Hz – around several hundred Hz (high frequency).
- The conventional camera shake revision cannot revise a shake of the high frequency.
- Because the shake revision revise a shake by mechanical movement.
- The electro-optic effect supports movement of 100Hz or more kHz.
Pictures after the break.
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.