|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
Received this spec list in regards to a video camera with an EF mount.
– Unconventional case, more like a Hasselblad.
– Alloy heatsink for extended shoot times and lower heat related picture noise.
– FF 4k sensor, no line skipping and much reduced jello effect
– ISO 100-1600
– Pellicle Mirror however it can be flipped up if a OVF isn’t required to regain the lost 2/3 stop.
– EF fitment
– AF when pellicle mirror is down
– Digital Follow focus to control lenses electronically
– Twin CF slots
– Add on module with SSD drive for extended shooting, like a virtual film mag.
– 4:4:4 SDI out
– HDMI out
– 3D LUT capacity
This is currently a “skunk works project that was initiated with the 5D video explosion. Designed to be a base body, leveraging the existing EF glass. 3rd parties left to develop rails, matte boxes etc.”