|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
As promised, Canon has released firmware v220.127.116.11 for the Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III. This is a major firmware update that adds a lot of new features and functionality.
Firmware Version 18.104.22.168 incorporates the following fix and enhancements:
- Adds [XC Protocol].
- Adds [1.8x] to the Anamorphic De-squeeze setting.
- Add 2048×1080/1920×1080 option to the 12G-SDI output when recording resolution is 4K or 5.9K RAW
- Adds MON.OUT and HDMI Simultaneous output option. (1920×1080p/i)
- Adds Look File function(3D LUT file .cube)
- Adds ITU-R.BT.709 standard-compliant Gamma [BT.709 Standard / BT.709] the to the Custom Picture.
- Adds Power Saving Mode. (by restricting some functions)
- Adds [2x] option to the Magnification.
- Adds [Mask 100%] to the [Aspect Marker]
- Adds the ability to update the MON.OUT/HDMI output from 59.94P to 29.97P (or 23.98P) has been added.
- Adds the option for ‘same file name’ simultaneous recording in XF-AVC or Cinema RAW Light.
- Adds “B&W during Magn.” as an option to the Assistance Function menu.
- Modifies the default value of the assign button from “Magnification: Video terminal” to “Magnification.”
- Improvement in retaining recording settings when switching sensor modes
- Clips can now be played by operating the joystick.
- Adds Ukrainian language to the Language.